Speed Engineering headers are made out of 304 stainless steel and offer great quality, performance, and affordability. Our headers are mandrel bent, tig welded, and feature polished stainless steel construction. All of our headers have been dyno proven. We stand behind our headers in saying you will not find a better fitting, quality built, budget header for your vehicle.
- Mandrel Bent Tubing
- 1 7/8" Primaries
- 3" Collector
- Merge Spikes
- V8 Engines Only
- 4.8L, 5.3L, 6.0L, 6.2L Engines
- CNC Machined Flanges
- Polished 304 Stainless Steel
- Standard Graphite Manifold Gaskets
- 1960+ C10 Trucks
- (1960-1966 C10 Trucks require slider engine mounts to clear the front crossmember)
Note: "Due to older vehicle frame clearance headers are pulled in very tight, and require our spark plug wires".
Note: "For LS series engine swaps only" These do not work on standard SBC or BBC engines.
Note: If using a larger 4L80E or older Turbo 350/400 transmission the bellhousing ears may need to be trimmed for proper clearance.
Note: "Does not fit 4wd"
- Additional Information
SKU 25-1026 Manufacturer Speed Engineering
Customer Reviews 5 item(s)
- Great fit and quality
- Got these for my 2012 camaro ss, the fit great. The only issue is that they do touch the boot on the steering shaft. The boot has not melted or deformed yet (it's been over a year now)
- Great value, quality and fits like a glove!
- I bought these off of their ebay store. Was concerned, but they communicated that they would fit. Boy...they did...like a glove. No notching or even concerns. They fit awesome and look awesome. Quality looks great too. Only took myself and a friend an hour or so to install on my 1984 C10 2WD with my 5.3L LS swap engine.
- Look awesome and fit very well
- These headers look great and fit very well. I'm extremely happy with the quality, and the price is unbeatable. Just to help anyone that may need it, these headers do fit with a 4L80E transmission, the bell housing requires a small amount of trimming.
- Great price
- Used this with a lq9 and 700r4. Had to trim the passenger side trans ear a little and other than that it fit great and only hangs maybe a 1.5" below frame. I also used cpp motor mounts and set the motor as far back as possible. I'm happy with my perchase.
- These are excellent
- I purchased these in person in the shop today, I was a bit nervous about their fit because so many big name places claim theirs will fit 73-87 C10s but many do not fit at all. These are a perfect fit and require zero cutting of the frame or crossmember. The only modification these needed to work on my truck is a simple one. Cut the passenger side transmission ear off with a grinder. To be fair this is likely because I'm using an early style 4L80E. I couldnt be happier with this product. Well done, Speed Engineering. Just so we're clear I'm in no way paid to leave this review and I do not work for/with Speed Engineering. I'm just a happy customer who is very glad to pass along the good news to fellow 73-87 C10 owners. Now theres more options than just Trail Blazer SS headers, which can be very expensive.