Speed Engineering headers are made out of 304 stainless steel and offer great quality, performance, and affordability. Our headers are mandrel bent, tig welded, and feature polished stainless steel construction. All of our headers have been dyno proven. We stand behind our headers in saying you will not find a better fitting, quality built, budget header for your vehicle.
- Mandrel Bent Tubing
- Merge Spikes
- Race Version with "NO" Air & EGR Fittings
- Full 1 3/4" Primaries
- 3" Collector
- Gains over 25+ rwhp
- V8 Engines Only
- 4.8L, 5.3L, 6.0L Engines
- CNC Machined Flanges
- Polished Stainless Steel
- Standard Graphite Manifold Gaskets
- 1999-2006 Chevrolet Truck & SUV (2wd & 4wd)
- 1999-2006 GMC Truck & SUV (2wd & 4wd)
- 2002-2006 Cadillac Truck & SUV (2wd & 4wd)
- 2002-2006 Chevrolet Avalanche (2wd)
- Additional Information
SKU 25-1012 Manufacturer Speed Engineering
Customer Reviews 1 item(s)
- Great product, great bargain.
- Have not installed yet but have inspected them thoroughly. Excellent quality!! Welds, bends, flanges and bungs all appear to be very well designed and executed. Quality stainless and they're lighter then a set of Hookers a friend has, but just as nice for less than half the price. Have reccomended to everyone I know doing LS swaps.