Speed Engineering headers are made out of 304 stainless steel and offer great quality, performance, and affordability. Our headers are mandrel bent, tig welded, and feature polished stainless steel construction. All of our headers have been dyno proven. We stand behind our headers in saying you will not find a better fitting, quality built, budget header for your vehicle.
- Mandrel Bent Tubing
- Merge Spikes
- Race Version with "NO" Air & EGR Fittings
- Full 1 3/4" Primaries
- 3" Collector
- Gains over 25+ rwhp
- V8 Engines Only
- 4.8L, 5.3L, 6.0L Engines
- CNC Machined Flanges
- Polished Stainless Steel
- Standard Graphite Manifold Gaskets
- 1999-2006 Chevrolet Truck & SUV (2wd & 4wd)
- 1999-2006 GMC Truck & SUV (2wd & 4wd)
- 2002-2006 Cadillac Truck & SUV (2wd & 4wd)
- 2002-2006 Chevrolet Avalanche (2wd & 4wd)
- Additional Information
SKU 25-1012 Manufacturer Speed Engineering
Customer Reviews 4 item(s)
- Can't be the value and easy to install.
- These sound and flow great! I get complements on my 02 4.8 ls all the time! I have been asked many times if it was a 6.0 lol. I like these so much I have put them on 5 different customers performace builds.
- Awesome Headers, Great Fitment!
- after switching from my pacesetters to the SE 1 7/8 headers with their X pipe, i noticed the truck was a bit sluggish, i went ahead and purchased the 1 3/4 headers and wow, got my torque back, these are the best bang for the buck, great quality, nice merge spike. bigger isnt always better, i lost power from the 1 7/8 even with a dyno tune, i havent dynoed the 1 3/4 yet but i feel it got its low end back. this is on a H/C/I 6.0 in my 2000 1500 Silverado.
- If you want quality and perfection these are the Headers.
- Quality is great! I was really surprised when you set them next to the big brand companies headers. Speed Engineering exceeded my expectations for quality, same goes for the rest of the exhaust kit from Y pipe all the way back.
- Great product, great bargain.
- Have not installed yet but have inspected them thoroughly. Excellent quality!! Welds, bends, flanges and bungs all appear to be very well designed and executed. Quality stainless and they're lighter then a set of Hookers a friend has, but just as nice for less than half the price. Have reccomended to everyone I know doing LS swaps.