Speed Engineering headers are made out of 304 stainless steel and offer great quality, performance, and affordability. Our headers are mandrel bent, tig welded, and feature polished stainless steel construction. All of our headers have been dyno proven. We stand behind our headers in saying you will not find a better fitting, quality built, budget header for your vehicle.
- Mandrel Bent Tubing
- Race Version with "NO" Air & EGR Fittings
- 1 5/8" Primaries
- 2 1/2" Collectors
- Gains over 12+ rwhp
- V8 Engines Only
- 4.8L, 5.3L, 6.0L, 6.2L Engines
- CNC Machined Flanges
- Polished Stainless Steel
- Standard Graphite Manifold Gaskets
- 1999-2006 Chevrolet Truck & SUV (2wd/4wd) 4.8L, 5.3L
- 2007-2013 Chevrolet Truck & SUV (2wd/4wd) 4.8L, 5.3L, 6.0L, 6.2L
- 1999-2006 GMC Truck & SUV (2wd/4wd) 4.8L, 5.3L
- 2007-2013 GMC Truck & SUV (2wd/4wd) 4.8L, 5.3L, 6.0L, 6.2L
- 2007-2013 Cadillac Truck & SUV (Awd) 4.8L, 5.3L, 6.0L, 6.2L
- 2001-2006 Chevrolet Avalanche (2wd/4wd) 4.8L, 5.3L
- 2007-2013 Chevrolet Avalanche (2wd/4wd) 4.8L, 5.3L, 6.0L, 6.2L
- Additional Information
SKU 25-1016 Manufacturer Speed Engineering
Customer Reviews 3 item(s)
- Great headers!
- Received as a Xmas present 2016. Bolted right up nicely on my 2012 5.3 Silverado crew cab. I personally feel a much smoother/quicker acceleration. They have since held up as any exhaust manifold should and I am extremely happy with my Speed Engineering shorty headers! Keep up the good work & Thank you!
- Headers made 6.0 come alive
shipping fast and one day early
quality materials and gaskets
needed longer manifold bolts
can't wait to try your other products
- Good price headers
- Nice shorty headers, driver side flange bolts barely long enough. Upgrade to ARP bolts for exhaust manifold boltsi instead of bolts supplied.