Speed Engineering suspension and chassis components are designed and tested with the purpose of creating a great fitting, strong replacement product at an affordable price. A majority of our products were designed around our headers and exhaust systems, allowing the customer to save time, and money by offering compatible products rather than guessing one will work with another. We stand behind our products in saying you will not find a better fitting, quality built, budget part for your vehicle.
Note: Our traction bars are offered for lowered trucks with the axle flipped below the leaf spring, as well as stock height and lifted trucks up to a 2" block. Please choose according to your application.
- Made in the USA
- Heavy Duty Mild Steel Construction
- 1.25" x .120 Wall DOM Tubing
- Light Weight Construction
- 6 Point Adjustable Positioning
- On Truck Adjustable Heim Joints
- Polyurethane Bump Stops
- 1999 - 2018 Chevrolet Silverado (2wd & 4wd)
- 1999 - 2018 GMC Sierra (2wd & 4wd)
- Additional Information
SKU 33-1014R-S Manufacturer Speed Engineering
Customer Reviews 1 item(s)
- Overall 5 stars will definitely be buying more items from this company
- Super easy install and 60ft has already dropped from 1.87 to a 1.71